Did you know that when you book your vacation rental through a major OTA like VRBO, Homeaway and Airbnb, you are being charged hundreds of dollars in additional fees?
If you book a beach house for a week at $2500, the additional fee from VRBO/Homeaway could be and extra $225 to the total cost. I could think of a number of other ways I’d rather spend that money...
You could save that $225 by booking direct with the property manager or homeowner.
In fact, there are many advantages to bypassing third-party channels to book directly with management companies and homeowners.
- You SAVE BIG when you book direct. The best price guarantee is always with the property manager or homeowner.
- When you book direct, you have direct contact with the manager or owner. Which means if anything goes wrong, or you have a question about the home or area, you can have the peace of mind to know that there is someone there to help you 24/7.
- Managers and owners have intimate knowledge about the destination. They know the area well and are there to direct you to the best restaurants, best activities and more!
- A manager or owner has the ability to work with you directly to help with individual needs and give these assurances before you commit to booking.
- Owners and managers provide insider knowledge about when to get the best offers, so you can get deals and special rates! Read More Here - VRMIntel.com
To SAVE HUNDREDS on your next vacation rental:
- If you find a home on one of the big listing sites, note the property’s name and location and search independently through your preferred search engine for the property name and city to find their website.
- Book direct with the owner or property manager by searching “destination + vacation rental” and scrolling past the ads to websites of local property management companies. Then email and call the property manager direct.
- Use a listing site that will connect you directly with the property manager
- Book direct with the property manager for the best rates and the best service.